Version 0.19.0 of LitJSON has been released. Take it for a spin and give us feedback on our discussion board.
This release includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes since the LitJSON 0.18.0 release! 🚀
Highlights of this release
- .NET 8 Support
.NET 8 Support
LitJSON adds the
net8.0 target framework moniker which now means it supports the following frameworks
- .NET 8
- .NET 6
- .NET Standard 2.1
- .NET Standard 2.0
- .NET Standard 1.5
- .NET Framework 4.8
- .NET Framework 4.5
- .NET Framework 4.0
- .NET Framework 3.5 (including SQLCLR)
- .NET Framework 2.0
- Mono 4.4.2 and above
Which 0.19.0 we also ship LitJson.Source, which is a source code NuGet package, which means LitJSON gets compiled and embedded with your application/assembly. Useful if you need a zero-dependency JSON serializer within your own code.
This release was made possible thanks to the contribution of these awesome members of the community listed below:
Full details of everything that was included in this release can be seen below.
As part of this release we had 10 issues closed.
- #154 Update System.Reflection.TypeExtensions to 4.7.0.
- #153 Update System.Collections.* to 4.3.0.
- #146 Add .NET 8 and update to .NET 8.0.100 SDK.
- #143 Race conditions affecting JsonMapper and its usage of static members w/o synchronization.